Saturday 2 November 2013

Challenge #241 'Quilt It!'

Firstly I want to say a huge thank you to Kim for stepping in & looking after the challenge while I was on my crafty holiday. Your an absolute star thanks hun xx 
I had an amazing time, learnt lots, spent lots, giggled lots, slept not so much lol!!

Before I get to the challenge & some fab news I will announce our Top 3 for our Butterfly challenge, chosen by me.....

#10 Sally B

#30 Claire

#32 Emily D

Huge congratulations ladies, please snag you badge from the side bar & pop it on your blog xx


Anyhoos, not only do we have a new challenge for you this week, we have a DT call! We are looking for 5ish of you fab crafty people out there to come & join us! There are a few requirements listed below, so if your interested please read through them & if your still interested enter this weeks challenge with DT after your name....easy as that!

We are a weekly challenge blog, posts go live 10am (UK time) every Saturday morning.
Finished creations need to be posted in the correct folder by Friday noon (UK time) so it gives me Friday afternoon to sort post in case we are off out on the Saturday.
You can use anything you want to create anything you want, we don't have sponsorship, so no prizes. But we do have a Top 3, which we all take turns in choosing.
You will be given a number to comment on, this must be done every week it is an important part of being on a DT.
If you are chosen I will add you to the private DT blog where you will have access to up coming challenge themes.

Don't forget to enter our DT call you need to enter a creation into this weeks 'Quilt It!' challenge & add DT after your name!
I can't wait for you all to enter!!!

Right on with this weeks challenge, we want you to 

QUILT IT!

Use any shapes to make you backing paper look like a quilt, or papers that already look quilted!

This month we haven't got a GDT, I decided against it with sorting new DT members. But I want to thank the fab Kerrie for joining us last month, your cards were awesome hunnie thank you xx

Right on with the DT creations











Thanks ladies amazing creations xx

Remember to enter our DT call, I would love to have you on the team!
You have until Friday 8th November 6pm UK time to get your entries in using the froggy.

New DT members will be announced on the 16th November with the challenge....good luck!

Have fun, hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for picking mine for the top 3! I hope to play again this week.

Sandra H said...

Congrats to you all and "wow" Fabulous creations from the team x