Saturday 1 August 2015

Challenge #301 Recipe

Happy August 1st to you all....its gonna be Christmas really soon the way this year is going it feels like it might be here by next week...lol I've just read that back, makes sense in my head!!

Anyhoos, I need to announce our 'Christmas' Top 3 from our last challenge. We had some fabulous creations thank you all for sharing them with us.
So here we go chosen by me (shell) in no particular order...




Huge congrats ladies,awesome creations. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar xx 

Now for this week challenge which is a yummy fat free RECIPE!

1 DIE CUT
2 IMAGES 
3 FLOWERS

your images can be separate or merged, like using a background & a girl etc

Lets see what fab creations the DT have made to inspire you this fortnight...

Jo 
on its way


Pat



Caz



Annie GD



Danielle



Mags
having time out


Ema
having time out



Monika





Kim
having time out



Shell



Wow!! fabulous creations ladies thank you so much!

Don't forget you have a fortnight to enter...
You have until August 14th at 6pm UK time to get your entries in.

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx




5 comments:

Joan said...

Thanks for choosing me in you top three and congrats to the other winners

Joan

pinky said...

Can't see the linky thing so hope I remember to come back and enter my card. Loving the inspiration ladies.

andree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

A very cool recipe...just hoping I've not pushed the boundaries of interpretation. But if so, I'll be back another time :-)

Fabulous cards from the design team!

Linda
@ Crafty Distraction

Jen Leeflang said...

I have deleted my entry as it has too many flower - recipe says 3 (but some of the DT cards have 4?
Jen L