Saturday 26 August 2017

Challengen #353 Krafty

Good oops afternoon....so sorry todays post is a few hours late. I have been super busy at work this week & hubby took away my laptop until I caught up on my sleep...I do love him, but it a brave man that interferes with my crafty world lol xx

Anyhoos I'm here now lol
First I need to announce our 'hats & bags' Top 3 chosen by Ema. So in no particular order we have.....



fabulous work, congrats to you all. Don't forget to snag your blog badge from the side bar
Congrats again xx
















make sure you pop over & check out Monika's fabulous album xx







Thank you ladies, I just love all the different ways you have used Kraft xx

You have until 8th September to get your entries in using the blue linky below

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx







3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Super DT Creations they are stunning, Hazelxx

VEANA R. said...

Thanks for pick my card πŸ’› Congrats to all winers and wish you a beautiful weekend 🌼🌻🌺

Marianne said...

Wonderful creations showcasing how versatile kraft really is. I have just found your blog through Paper Playful and hope to be participating more in the future.